Starts January 30th, 2017
Enter to Win $210
You really want to get healthier and finally lose that excess weight, don’t you?
Well, what’s holding you back?
- Do you have sugar and carb cravings that just drive you nuts?
- Do you suffer from fatigue, lethargy, depression or anxiety?
- Do you feel like total crap (brain fog, cloudy thinking, and no concentration) when you go on a “diet.”
If you answered “YES!” to any of those questions, you’re not alone. We are right there with you, and so are MILLIONS of other Americans who struggle to lose weight and keep it off.
We are the PG Fit Team, and we can help you!
Each and every day of our lives we are exposed to other harmful toxins in our food and environment. These come in the form of food additives, air pollution, plastics, skin “care” products, soaps, dry cleaning, and hundreds of others.
These toxins can lead to a host of less than pleasant problems:
- Constipation or Diarrhea (which is worse, I don’t know)
- Canker Sores
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Excess Weight
- Difficulty Losing Weight
- Fluid Retention
- Food Cravings
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Aches
- Sinus Congestion
- Skin Rashes
- Sleep Problems
More serious conditions that may benefit from a proper detox program include:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergies
- Heart Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Menopausal Symptoms (mood swings, poor sleep, hot flashes)
- Menstrual Problems (PMS, heavy bleeding, cramps)
- Migraine Headaches
That’s a pretty ugly list of issues. We want no part of any of them, and neither do you…
Toxins enter our body through the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath, and the things we allow to touch our skin. Oh yeah, and prescription drugs, too – you gotta love the disclaimers at the end of the commercials while they play pleasant background music and people are dancing in the field.
Toxic Overload can disrupt the bodies ability to naturally fight of illness. Reducing toxic overload and inflammation in the body can restore healthy functioning.
“Now It’s Your Turn to Take Control of Your Health and Get the Body You Deserve!”
The PG Fit 21-Day Detox will give you the education, tools, and support you need:
- Detox Workshop on January 28th, 2017 at 8:00 am
- 21-Day Detox Meal Plan That Eliminates All The Guesswork
- Discover the right way to detox
- Get an easy-to-follow step-by-step plan
- Learn how to transition to a long-term plan and still enjoy the foods you love
- 21 Delicious Recipes That Your Family Members Will Love
- Grocery Lists to Make Shopping Quick & Simple
- 21 Daily Tips and Accountability Messages to Keep You on Track to Your Goal
The benefits you’ll receive when you do the 21-Day Detox are, in my opinion, enough to get started:
- Weight Loss
- Better Digestion & Elimination
- Decreased Chronic Illness Symptoms
- Improved Concentration, Mental Focus & Clarity
- Greater Mood and Sense of Internal Balance
- More Energy & Feelings of Well-Being
- Less Congestion & Fewer Allergy Symptoms
- Reduced Fluid Retention & Joint Pain
- Enhanced Sleep
- Nicer Skin
- And the list goes on…
Here’s How You Get Started:
- Click below to Sign Up
- Come to the 21-Day Detox Workshop on January 28th at All Star Martial Arts & Fitness (not required, but highly recommended)
- Download the Manual
- Stick the to Plan
- Have Fun!
Join the PG Fit 21-Day Detox and Take Control of Your Health & Weight Loss for Just $21!
- Yes! I want to join in on the fun, lose weight, get rid of unwanted belly fat, and cleanse my body of harmful toxins with the PG Fit 21 Day Detox.
I understand that PG Fit is providing me with a
100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
If I am not thrilled with my results,
then I can ask for a full refund
within 30 days by calling 832-303-7004.
I personally can’t wait for you to get started on the PG Fit 21-Day Detox to look and feel amazing!
YOURS IN FITNESS,
Michael Romig, BS, CPT, CFT, PES, CES, RES, FT, FMS & CN
Disclaimer: The PG Fit 21-Day Detox Challenge is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor is it a replacement for seeking medical treatment or professional nutrition advice. Do not start any nutrition or physical activity program without first consulting your physician. Participation in this program is at your own risk. PG Fit, its owners, and staff are neither responsible nor liable for any harm or injury resulting from the use of the program.
IF YOU THINK THIS IS PRETTY COOL, LET US KNOW BY CLICKING THE “LIKE” BUTTON…